BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Music club updates

Huh... Music club proble... The president called all of us 4 a meeting. And he asked us, "Do u guys still want me to be your president or not?" We were all in shock! He asked each one of us. In cluding 3 form 6 girls. They all said donno. Except me,senior haziq n senior syazani. I said "I don't know cus I don't know the real u". Haziq n Syazani had comments. I didn't remember the comments but there were comments... Then, haziq called all of us, except the president, Andrian n a form 6, Mellysa for a puddle. We all talk about who to choose, Andrian or mell. Oh! This is my fav part, while talking, 2 form 6 seniors, Ayusha n hazirah, said I was cute... Hehe... Anyway, after all that, we went to the original place n voted that Mellysa would be the new president n Andrian be the vice president... Thats all... Oh! And on the way to the station, me Jerin, a form 3, were talking bout the meeting. He told me all bout the past Music Club. He said that it wasn't like this, in the past, it was way more happier! And then, many unhappy things happened this year. If only I knew why this year is so different! Then, maybe I could change everything. On my own... Okay, maybe a little help from Jerin. Okay, now... Is 'that's all'

0 comments: